Thank you to the lovely Shelley at My Shoebox Life for passing the Kreativ Blogger Meme to me!
So the ‘rules’ are:
- Copy the award to your blog
- Insert a link to the person who nominated you
- Share seven things about yourself that you haven’t told us before
- Nominate other bloggers for the award – share the love
- Link to their blogs
- Tell the nominees about their award
So here goes my 7 random things:
- When I was 15 my Nonna took me to The Midday Show with Kerri-Anne to see Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler! They were out here promoting the Wedding Singer, and Drew Barrymore was like, totally my favourite actress EVER!!
- I watch The Bold and the Beautiful! Yes, that’s just as bad as watching The Hills, but I just can’t help it. I love how I could go for years of not watching it when I worked full time, but then just slot right back into knowing what’s going on!!
- Just like Shelley, I HAVE to have the toilet roll over the top. If for some reason it gets changed in the house it gets changed back immediately!
- I am petrified of going to the dentist. And after 5 years of avoiding going, this morning I went. Of my own free will. Did you read that – MY. OWN. FREE. WILL. Turns out I had nothing to worry about, and my teeth are perfect! Thank god, coz I was seriously shitting myself this morning! And yes I do realise that I have to give birth soon, which will no doubt make going to the dentist look like a walk in the park!
- I hate exercise. I’m really hoping this changes after the baby arrives and I find some motivation to drop the pregnancy pounds! I’m sure a hyperactive puppy will help that motivation along!
- I’m very guilty of eating while cooking. If I’m making say, a toasted sandwich; while it’s toasting I’ll eat a biscuit or lately sneak in a piece of slice! And I can’t even blame this one on pregnancy, I’ve always done it!
- I’m so convinced we’re having a boy that if it’s a girl, it’ll be even more of a surprise! Having said that, if it is a girl, I’m already looking forward to the tea parties and fairy garden! Stereotyping my future children much?! Maybe just a little!
So there you go! Now it’s your turn…