I very rarley clean out my hand bag. Ok, nearly never. Ok, NEVER! Every now and then I’ll pull out some of the rubbishy looking things and throw them out. But today it took me a good 5 minutes to find my little bank login thingy so I had the shits and decided to clean out my bag. And because we’re all caring sharing friends here, I decided to share my bag crap with you. Aren’t you lucky?!
So what’s in the bag:
- Wallet – that’ll be the next thing I clean out, which I’m already dreading. And considering I only got it for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, it’s a worry!
- Packet of tissues
- Scrunched up serviette – thankfully not used!
- RTA check-out number thing
- $1 coin
- 3 bobby pins – you know for hair emergencies!
- Writing Book – so I can quickly scribble down any random thoughts
- ATM receipt
- Camera Case
- Bank login thingy – the little thing that started this whole rambling!
- Pink lipgloss
- 2 pens
- USB Stick
- Ring Box – I think I put this in my bag when we went our honeymoon in case I wanted to take my engagement ring off. Clearly it’s never ventured out again.
- Wool Fat – lipgloss
- Camera Cord
- Asthma Puffa
- Sunglasses Case
- EZIBUY Christmas Catalogue – which by the way has great kids stuff in there!
Now I may have slightly cheated and didn’t even bother opening that zipped compartment in my bag, but maybe I’ll do that another time! Oh and last night I also removed my reading glasses, my Christmas letter and card to send to my little World Vision boy and a couple of discs!
And what did I do after I took this pic? That’s right I scooped it all up and dumped it back in my bag! I promise I’ll actually CLEAN it out tonight! No really, I will!
So what’s in your bag? Or would you rather not know?!