There are lots of things that I wonder, most of which I won’t bore you with today. But I will bore you with the latest baby things I have been wondering. I did warn you in my Dear Puff Pieces post that my brain is consumed with all things baby!
Ok, so here are my wonderings:
- I wonder everyday if I’m having a boy or a girl. From the day I found out I was pregnant I thought it was a boy. But every now and then for a moment I think it might be a girl!
- I wonder how the hell I’m going to get this baby out! For so long you just focus on the pregnancy and I think the words, ‘you’re now in your third trimester’ made me stop and think, oh shit we’re on the home stretch now and I actually have to give birth.
- I wonder what it’s going to be like to not be pregnant! I feel like I’ve been pregnant for so long, it’s almost as if my belly and kicking baby has always been there.
- I wonder when I’ll be ready to leave the house after the baby is born.
- I wonder how the hell you do your grocery shopping with a newborn. Two words come to mind: Coles Online!
- I wonder if my belly button will ever be the same again. Actually lets just add my whole body to that!
- I wonder what Jack our dog will be like with the baby.
- I wonder what it’s going to be like to be a mum. The words hardest but best thing ever come to mind!
What did you wonder when you were pregnant?