Day 30, the final day of the What Mum wore challenge! Time certainly does fly when you’re having fun!
And so here we are. 30 days, 30 outfits (a couple of reruns!) and thankfully not a pair of trackies in sight!
I’d like to thank everyone who checked out the pics and played along at home. God this sounds like an Oscar speech!!
Thank you to those that let me know I had inspired them to make an effort and that it made them feel better about themselves.
That’s what this was all about.
Thank you so much to the lovely ladies who donated prizes for the giveaways!
So a few things I’ve learnt…
– Despite buying a few new spring/summer items, I actually had more clothes to wear than I thought!
– Throwing on some beads, and a bit of make up can jazz up any outfit and your mood!
– If you look good, you feel good.
– My kids like to pose!
– When you’re a stay at home mum with 3 crazy kids, you can sometimes feel like you’re not your own person anymore. You’re someones mum. By making an effort with what I wore I started to feel like me again.
– The best compliments come from your kids… On Sunday when I got dressed and Benny saw me he said: “Wow. My like your dress mum.” Total heart melt!
While I’m looking forward to a few make up free days and not having to worry about taking my photo, I’m not quite ready to completely give up What Mum wore! It’s a great motivator!
If you’ll have me, I’d like to continue to post, but not everyday! My wardrobe isn’t that extensive and exciting, but I’ll definitely keep posting!
Thanks again for coming along for the 30 day What Mum wore ride!