The very gorgeous and equally as sweet Thea at Do I Really Wanna Blog gave me an award this morning! Thank you lovely Thea!! And even better….. it’s PINK!!
The Sugar Doll Award comes with some rules. Write five things about yourself and pass the award on to five fantastic bloggers.
1. I have to steal Thea’s number 1 too, and say that pink is my favourite colour! Just in case you couldn’t already tell from you know, all the pink on my blog!
2. When I was a kid my best friend Kylie and I were going to open a preschool together!
3. I first dyed my hair when I was 11! Don’t panic it was only one of those $3 Napro Live washout ones!
4. I still wonder over a year later how I managed to convince hubby to get a dog!
5. I’m secretly, well not so secretly now, obsessed with the TV show The Hills! Thank goodness this is the last season, it’s really not healthy to be addicted to such crap!
So who are my Sugar Doll award recipients…. Drum roll please!
Jodie @ Mummy Mayhem
Jane @ Well hey there, stranger!
Megan @ Writing Out Loud
Ellen @ The Spice Rack
Naomi @ Under the Yardarm
The ever lovely and just quietly one of my favourite people online, Jodie from Mummy Mayhem has awarded me the Mind Blowing Blog Award! Thanks Jodie!
The rules of the award are to:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Mention the person who gave you the award, and provide a link to their blog.
- Name 5-10 people to pass it on to.
- Advise those people they’ve gotten an award!
I’m going to be lazy and not do the last 2 because all the mind blowing blogs I love have no doubt been mentioned!
Thanks again Jodie, and of course, right back at ya!!
I’ve received the Beautiful Blogger Award from the ever gorgeous Jodie over at Mummy Mayhem!
Here are the rules:
1. thank the person who nominated me for this award
2. copy the award and place it on my blog
3. link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. share 7 interesting things about myself
5. nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers
I remember when Jodie first found my blog. She was like a breath of fresh air, who loved to comment, and what blogger doesn’t love getting comments!! Jodie also gives great advice, and I especially love reading her tales on Mummy Mayhem, from the soap opera that was her finding love to crazy things her kids do! If you haven’t been to Mummy Mayhem then you should. Off you go, go on!
OK, so now 7 interesting things about myself:
1. I was an Aunty before I was 3 years old!
2. My sister is 20 years olders than me, and there’s only 9 years between my mum and my sister. Don’t worry we have different mum’s!
3. My hubby and I knew each other for nearly a year before he asked me out. He thought I would think he was too old, and I thought he would think I was too young. (He’s 12 years older).
4. Our family dog growing up was called Tara and it contained all our initials: Tom, Anne, Raymond, Ami.
5. I hate exercising. I’ve begun to enjoy taking Jack for a walk but I would never willingly go to the gym out of enjoyment! Hence why the gym took all my money and I never used it!
6. I hate the white bit of eggs, especially if they’re a bit gooey. If I’m eating fried eggs I’ll cut it all off, or if it’s poached eggs, I’ll eat all the yolk out and leave the white. But the yolk has to be runny.
7. Like Jodie, I always just wanted to be a mum. I had a great time studying and then finding my feet in the big wide world of the workforce, but always knew that eventually that I just wanted to be a mum.
Now I’m definitely going to be doubling up here, but here’s my Beautiful Blogger list:
1. Jodie of course from Mummy Mayhem! I won’t continue to gush, she might get a big head!!
2. Thea over at Do I Really Wanna Blog. Thea’s posts are always so honest, and when she writes about her kids, it’s just gorgeous!
3. Megan at Writing Out Loud. Megan is one of those really easy writers, that you just love to read! There’s currently some especially cute pics of her bub on there at the moment! The clever little thing has also just launched another blog, You, Me & Georgie.
4. The ever inspiring Cate Bolt, is no doubt well on the way to changing the world. As well as running a charity in the hopes of building an orphanage in Indonesia, Cate is also about to shave her head for the World’s Greatest Shave. Please support Cate any way you can. Oh and when you visit Cate’s site, take some tissues. She writes the most beautiful hearfelt posts.
5. Bern over at So Now What? will seriously have you in stitches. Not only can this lady write, but it’s always so heartfelt, and if you’re eye’s aren’t welling up with emotion, you’ll be crying with laughter!
6. Belinda’s blog An Account of Social Commentary is one I can definitely relate to! She always has great posts ranging from babies, exercise (or my lack thereof), travels, and hair!
7. Last but certainly not least is Ellen over at The Spice Rack. A newbie to the blogging world, I of course especially enjoy Ellen’s posts about Grace the dog! Probably because on more than one occasion I can relate to the puppy shenanigans!