You’ll notice a little picture to the right, yep just over there, go on have a glance. It says VOTE FOR ME NOW!
Puff Pieces is nominated in the Best Australian Blogs 2011 Competition and of course I would LOVE your vote!
All you have to do is click on the pic to the right or below, find Puff Pieces in the list, don’t worry it’s in alphabetical order and vote!
The fine print: no bribes and or underhanded behaviour will be entered into to win the People’s Choice Vote unless of course you make it worth my while too!
Thank you to the lovely Shelley at My Shoebox Life for passing the Kreativ Blogger Meme to me!
So the ‘rules’ are:
- Copy the award to your blog
- Insert a link to the person who nominated you
- Share seven things about yourself that you haven’t told us before
- Nominate other bloggers for the award – share the love
- Link to their blogs
- Tell the nominees about their award
So here goes my 7 random things:
- When I was 15 my Nonna took me to The Midday Show with Kerri-Anne to see Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler! They were out here promoting the Wedding Singer, and Drew Barrymore was like, totally my favourite actress EVER!!
- I watch The Bold and the Beautiful! Yes, that’s just as bad as watching The Hills, but I just can’t help it. I love how I could go for years of not watching it when I worked full time, but then just slot right back into knowing what’s going on!!
- Just like Shelley, I HAVE to have the toilet roll over the top. If for some reason it gets changed in the house it gets changed back immediately!
- I am petrified of going to the dentist. And after 5 years of avoiding going, this morning I went. Of my own free will. Did you read that – MY. OWN. FREE. WILL. Turns out I had nothing to worry about, and my teeth are perfect! Thank god, coz I was seriously shitting myself this morning! And yes I do realise that I have to give birth soon, which will no doubt make going to the dentist look like a walk in the park!
- I hate exercise. I’m really hoping this changes after the baby arrives and I find some motivation to drop the pregnancy pounds! I’m sure a hyperactive puppy will help that motivation along!
- I’m very guilty of eating while cooking. If I’m making say, a toasted sandwich; while it’s toasting I’ll eat a biscuit or lately sneak in a piece of slice! And I can’t even blame this one on pregnancy, I’ve always done it!
- I’m so convinced we’re having a boy that if it’s a girl, it’ll be even more of a surprise! Having said that, if it is a girl, I’m already looking forward to the tea parties and fairy garden! Stereotyping my future children much?! Maybe just a little!
So there you go! Now it’s your turn…
Life is good indeed and I even got an award saying so! My fave mummy blogger, Jodie over at Mummy Mayhem awarded this to me back in May when I was you know, flitting around Europe darling!!
So thank you lovely Jodie, and without further ado, we’ll go to the questions!
What do you do when you’re bored?
Unfortunately I eat or watch TV! Not very exciting or original! Sometimes I clean. But only when boredom turns into motivation!
Are you an autumn, or a spring person?
I’m a Spring baby (October) so will have to pick Spring! I prefer the warmer weather, but not too hot, so Spring is perfect weather. Most of the time anyway! And baby is due in Spring too! Coincidently on my birthday!
Quick! You’re stuck at an airport for hours, and the only options are a crossword puzzle or an old novel nobody’s ever heard of. Which would you pick?
The old novel. Definitely. I’m terrible at crossword puzzles! And lack the attention span to even try and start one let alone complete one!
Jane Austen or Emily Bronte?
I’ve actually never read either!
Do you feel prepared for the five other questions coming your way?
Sure. Why not. Bring it on!
Who’s your hero?
Hmmm, I actually don’t think I have a hero. There’s lots of different people I admire for different reasons, but not one particular hero.
Hmmm, not sure it’s my favourite, but the word ‘Phenomenal’ always makes me laugh! Back in my beauty college days we used to give our friend Mel a word a week that she had to use all the time. And when someone picked Phenomenal I think we just laughed at how she used it all week!
Are you one of those “checklist” people, or are you a “wing it and hope everything goes well” sort of person?
I was always a bit of a list person and now even more so since I’ve been pregnant! If it’s not on my shopping list when I go to the supermarket then there isn’t a hope in hell of my remembering it!
What phrase has stuck with you in your life?
I don’t think I have one favourite phrase. I do say to hubby a lot, “I’ve been thinking”! He always looks worried when I say that!
If you were to choose between coffee and tea. . . which would you go with?
I only started drinking coffee last year but stopped when I got pregnant. So stuck with the tea. But then I bought hubby the little Nespresso coffee machine for his b’day and discovered they do a great Decaf! So for now will pick coffee!
So there you go! Better late than never!
I’d pass it on, but I’m sure it’s already done the rounds! Instead of answering the questions, maybe you could share why Life is Good for you at the moment?