I’ve received the Beautiful Blogger Award from the ever gorgeous Jodie over at Mummy Mayhem!
Here are the rules:
1. thank the person who nominated me for this award
2. copy the award and place it on my blog
3. link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. share 7 interesting things about myself
5. nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers
I remember when Jodie first found my blog. She was like a breath of fresh air, who loved to comment, and what blogger doesn’t love getting comments!! Jodie also gives great advice, and I especially love reading her tales on Mummy Mayhem, from the soap opera that was her finding love to crazy things her kids do! If you haven’t been to Mummy Mayhem then you should. Off you go, go on!
OK, so now 7 interesting things about myself:
1. I was an Aunty before I was 3 years old!
2. My sister is 20 years olders than me, and there’s only 9 years between my mum and my sister. Don’t worry we have different mum’s!
3. My hubby and I knew each other for nearly a year before he asked me out. He thought I would think he was too old, and I thought he would think I was too young. (He’s 12 years older).
4. Our family dog growing up was called Tara and it contained all our initials: Tom, Anne, Raymond, Ami.
5. I hate exercising. I’ve begun to enjoy taking Jack for a walk but I would never willingly go to the gym out of enjoyment! Hence why the gym took all my money and I never used it!
6. I hate the white bit of eggs, especially if they’re a bit gooey. If I’m eating fried eggs I’ll cut it all off, or if it’s poached eggs, I’ll eat all the yolk out and leave the white. But the yolk has to be runny.
7. Like Jodie, I always just wanted to be a mum. I had a great time studying and then finding my feet in the big wide world of the workforce, but always knew that eventually that I just wanted to be a mum.
Now I’m definitely going to be doubling up here, but here’s my Beautiful Blogger list:
1. Jodie of course from Mummy Mayhem! I won’t continue to gush, she might get a big head!!
2. Thea over at Do I Really Wanna Blog. Thea’s posts are always so honest, and when she writes about her kids, it’s just gorgeous!
3. Megan at Writing Out Loud. Megan is one of those really easy writers, that you just love to read! There’s currently some especially cute pics of her bub on there at the moment! The clever little thing has also just launched another blog, You, Me & Georgie.
4. The ever inspiring Cate Bolt, is no doubt well on the way to changing the world. As well as running a charity in the hopes of building an orphanage in Indonesia, Cate is also about to shave her head for the World’s Greatest Shave. Please support Cate any way you can. Oh and when you visit Cate’s site, take some tissues. She writes the most beautiful hearfelt posts.
5. Bern over at So Now What? will seriously have you in stitches. Not only can this lady write, but it’s always so heartfelt, and if you’re eye’s aren’t welling up with emotion, you’ll be crying with laughter!
6. Belinda’s blog An Account of Social Commentary is one I can definitely relate to! She always has great posts ranging from babies, exercise (or my lack thereof), travels, and hair!
7. Last but certainly not least is Ellen over at The Spice Rack. A newbie to the blogging world, I of course especially enjoy Ellen’s posts about Grace the dog! Probably because on more than one occasion I can relate to the puppy shenanigans!