1. I wouldn’t go to preschool unless I was wearing pink.
2. When I grow up I’d like to be a children’s book author.
3. I’ve coloured my hair since I was 11. (Don’t call DOCS I started with the $4 Napro rinses, which probably didn’t even change the colour of my hair!)
4. I always wanted to have twins. If I do, I could very well eat those words and spit them back again. But that would only happen if I had time to do things like that, you know spit out words, because I hear twins are slightly time consuming!
5. My first job was in a jewellery store, and I spent my first 2 weeks pay (all of $40) on jewellery.
6. I was a very messy child, and I’m a neat freak adult.
7. I can’t ride a bike. Well not very well anyway. Fell off one quite a few months ago, as in fell down the curb, didn’t hurt myself at all but got the shits so haven’t ridden it since. They say it’s just like riding a bike. Whoever ‘they’ is haven’t seen me in action.
8. I don’t really like alcohol. I’ve never been a big drinker, and I can actually recall that horrible hung over feeling and tend not to want to go there. This is great for Hubby and friends coz it means they always have a Designated Driver. Oh except for a friends sparkly red that they buy. Seriously YUM.
9. It took me a bloody long time to say the word ‘bureau’ properly. Even now I bugger it up on the first go sometimes. Thankfully it’s not part of my day to day vocabulary. Lucky that dream job of being a weather girl never came to fruition. “And from the weather brureau” just doesn’t scream ‘professional TV presenter’ now does it.
10. It appears I have developed an allergy to Hazelnuts. Started about a year ago while I was eating that Cadbury nut chocolate and my mouth was beyond itchy and my tongue got kinda fat. At the time I thought well that was a bit random, so I experimented under the close watchful eye of Hubby, and same thing happened again with Hazelnuts. Didn’t think much about it at the time, until I realised at Christmas I could no longer eat Ferrero Rochers. Totally. Devastated. Thank God for icecream as a suitable replacement.
What makes you, like, totally random?!